Sunday, August 23, 2009

I realLy niD you in my life

You've changed my life from a blink of the eyeThe feeling in this heart of mine I cannot denyYou've made each day one I'll never forgetEverything we go through I will never regretYou are the gold I will treasure till the endYou are my soul mate and my best friendYou've done so much for me which I'm thankful forYou will always mean the world to me and so much moreYou are my guardian angel sent from HeavenThe best thing in my life - my sexy number elevenYou are the meaning to the word loveMy heart agrees and so would any doveYou have chased away every single fearYou are my tissue that'll wipe away any tearYou've given me life that I could live worthwhileThank you for the laughs and every smileMy days are a dream that has come trueEvery day is beautiful all thanks to youNow I have found what I've been looking forIt's you heart and soul and nothing moreYou've showed me the world in such short timeBut we've got the rest of our lives - a whole lifetimeIll end this line with something you should already knowI love you so much more than these words show

No comments:

Post a Comment